| Kiwi! |
Thursday, October 11, 2012
Trek to Scott Base
I just got back from a trip over to Scott Base. That is the base just down the road that is run by New Zealand. We had to not only take our parkas off but we had to take our shoes/boots off. The carpet was very nice in there and everything looked clean and in its place (unlike the station I am at a 1950's version of a military base!). I bought some t shirts and other gifts and of course I took some pictures! It is a cold evening tonight. I gotta go back to my room and warm up! Oh and I got a TV today! We get the Armed Forces Network so hopefully I will get to watch some decent football games! As the Kiwi's say...Cheers!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment