Wednesday, October 17, 2012

My Photo Has Been Published!



I get to work this evening and open my e-mail and what do I find? I found an e-mail titled "USAP McMurdo Station Situation Report FY12 #2 Week Ending 14 October 2012". I opened the attachment and right there on the first page (the title page) is my picture that I took of the Erebus Chalice (see above)!! Needless to say I was all crack-ish and stopped every fireman that walked thru the door and hollered, "Look! Look it's my picture!!" I'm sure they all think I am some freaky old woman! Whatever. I am pretty excited about it!

I have tonight and tomorrow night and then I am on my 3 day weekend. I am hoping to go to the gym, find some people to go hiking to Hut Point (I hear there is a mummified seal there - I gotta get pictures of THAT!), go to the coffee house Friday evening for the showing of the "Twilight Zone" (yes, the old TV series!), I have to go to ethics training for an hour and a half on Saturday and then find something else to do, Church on Sunday then a tour of the Crary Science Lab and then Sunday evening take in the science lecture. That's the plan. I'll probably be so exhausted from working graves that I'll sleep Friday away, go to the coffee house Friday evening, watch the movie, be home by 8:30 PM (that would happen even if I didn't sleep the day away!) be up all night and have my sleep all messed up! I hope that doesn't happen! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment