Today I work up to a Winter Wonderland! It is still snowing and looks like we will have a White Christmas!
Here's what it looked like when I woke up this morning:
| SNOW!! |
My weekend was spent doing all kinds of fun things but the best fun thing I did was go out on another Pressure Ridge tour at Scott Base. It was cloudy, windy and cold that evening so the pictures are not as striking as the first time I went, but it was still fun! I spent 2 evenings at the Coffee House and got to enjoy some Egg Nog Lattes! Out Christmas party for the Fire department is on the 26th and that should be fun. We are doing a White Elephant - it should be interesting!! Oh and if you are on Facebook, check out the Flat Russo page that my friends at MPD have started! It's pretty funny although I will pay them all back! And my roommate, Sarah works in the kitchen and got us some fresh avocados!! I haven't had one since I left to come here!! YAY and YUM!! Here's some pictures from the Pressure Ridges the other day and the avocados!
| Avocados!! |
No comments:
Post a Comment