Sunday, October 5, 2014

It's a Blustery Day for Football!

I am on Day 2 of my 3 day weekend. It is Monday so it must be football! Yes, Monday because we are a day ahead of everyone in CONUS (Continental United States). All night last night I heard the wind blowing hard and whistling thru my window. It is not really cold, it is currently -2 with the wind chill at -26 degrees. That wind is brutal! I broke out my Big Red today. Here are some pictures from today:



I watched the Cardinals/Broncos game and was really disappointed. But it was still great to watch football! And what made it even better was that it was a game that didn't have the Cowboys in it! Now I'm getting ready to watch Sunday Night Football.

And if football isn't enough to make it a fantastic day, we had McRibs for lunch!! YAY!!


No comments:

Post a Comment